Our Process - How We Work
We have a reputation for very high standards and not cutting corners in our painting and decorating work. This may not make us the cheapest painters in town, but it may make all the difference in the long-run with a paint job that outlasts the competition by many years.
Our expert painting team provide:
- Appropriate advice on coatings for your property
- A clean and tidy workplace
- Assurance that we will take care of your property and possessions
- Advice on additional work and subcontractors that may be needed throughout your project
- Use of top quality painting materials to provide the best finish
- Regular site meetings about the progress of your job
- A job pack that stays on site which includes full colour and health and safety information
- Full insurance cover including public liability
- Advice on colours
- The confidence in knowing you are in safe hands
We have relationships with key suppliers in the painting and decorating industry. We also have a range of subcontractors that we work with (builders, glazers, exterior house washers, gib stoppers and plasterers) and we are happy to assist you with organising these additional trades to complete your job
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED PAINTERS AND DECORATORS
We are one of 10 painters and decorators in New Zealand to hold a Masters Painters Quality Management System Certified Contractor Certificate.
To qualify for this title, our business systems were extensively reviewed and assessed by the Master Painters New Zealand Association. We are proud to be certified, and feel it is important that we are carrying out our business in a professional manner. Our customers should feel confident that they are dealing with a professional painters and decorators who will treat their properties as if they were their own.
SITE SAFE CERTIFIED
We are a member of Site Safe NZ and have a company health and safety policy that complies with Worksafe New Zealand regulations. We regularly review safety standards, by way of Toolbox meetings that report on our task analysis, hazard register and safety audits.
The first step in any painting and decorating project to contact us for advice and a quote. We are happy to come and see you to discuss and advise you on your painting project.